Please note: Not all of our cottages are dog-friendly. You cannot make your reservation on-line if you are bringing a dog. You need to call 707-869-8105 to make your reservation if your pet will be with you. If you come with your pet, and you have not informed us, we will not be able to accommodate unless there is a pet-friendly cottage available. In our pet-friendly cottages, we only allow "well-behaved" dogs.
Here are the specifics dog policies:
- There is a $25 charge for each dog per night.
- Your dog may not be left alone in guest rooms.
- Please keep your dog on a leash in public areas per county law.
- When you choose to have breakfast on your deck, your dog is welcome to join you.
- We ask that your dog be clean, well groomed, and have current shots and flea & tick care.
- An aggressive dog is not welcome, nor are young pups.
- If your dog is disturbing other guests (barking, aggression), you will be asked to leave and will be responsible for your entire reservation.
- Your dog must be good around other people and other dogs.
- You will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue, that may be caused by your dog.
- Your credit card on file will be charged for any and all damage done by your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed in Pool Area. Dogs are not allowed in main lodge/lobby during breakfast.